We accept payment for reservations made by phone only by credit card or PayPal.
If you make reservations by phone, we will charge your credit card at that time for the full amount of your stay plus applicable taxes.
In addition to your nightly room rate, we are required to collect 7% per night in taxes on the room rate (6% West Virginia sales tax and 1% Harpers Ferry municipal sales tax) plus a 5% Harpers Ferry room occupancy tax.
If you book directly with us and a cancellation becomes necessary, we will issue a full refund back to your credit card or PayPal account up until 5 days before your date of arrival. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
You may change the date(s) of your stay at any time up until 5 days before your day of arrival, pending availability and subject to nightly rates applicable at the time of the change.
Between 3 and 9 p.m. (Please let us know when you expect to arrive so we can be available to greet you!)
No later than 11 a.m.
(Please inquire if you need an exception to check in/check out times. Depending on other bookings, we can sometimes be flexible. You can always leave baggage here early or late if you need to.)
– No smoking
– No parties or events
– Before bringing additional guests on the property, please obtain permission from your hosts.
– Quiet hours between 10 pm and 7 am.
– No more than 3 people are allowed in the suite at any time without prior written permission from the hosts.
– Battery operated candles are provided for ambiance. We have a no open flame policy.
– Park only in designated area in front of the property with a guest parking pass. Parking pass must be returned before departure.
For guests staying in Inez’s Sweet Retreat
– Inside the house, guests are limited to the home’s foyer, the guest suite, and the stairs leading up to it.
-We would prefer shoes be removed before entering the guest suite to protect the light-colored carpet.
– Note from the photos that this suite is a third-story space with low ceilings around the perimeter and by one side of the bed. We have tried to strategically arrange furniture to keep guests safe from low areas, but please be aware and watch your head!