Rockhaven B&B is the perfect place for a tranquil getaway. It’s a welcoming home where you can relax after a day of exploring Harpers Ferry National Park, biking the C&O Canal Trail, hiking on the Appalachian Trail, rafting on the river, tasting Loudoun County wine offerings or just escaping the big city madness.
Located in a quiet neighborhood within the Harpers Ferry historic district, Rockhaven is owned by Airbnb superhosts Christian and Lynn Pechuekonis. We offer two spacious, contemporary guest suites that will exceed your expectations of typical bed & breakfast rooms:
- The industrial-vintage style Studebaker Suite with a private entrance at garden level.
- The shabby-chic-romantic style Inez’s Sweet Retreat comprising the entire third floor of our Craftsman-style 1927 stone foursquare.
Rockhaven is within easy walking distance of the Harpers Ferry National Park yet far enough away from the train tracks that our guests hear only a distant wail if any sound at all. Several good eating establishments with convenient dinner hours are also within walking distance. It’s definitely a sweet spot for couples, but it is also ideal for solo adventurers, writers and artists.
With nearby views of the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers, Rockhaven is also within walking distance of the C&O Canal Trail, the Appalachian Trail (we’re only 1 block from the AT Conservancy visitor center), the Amtrak/MARC train station, and Storer College. Upon request, we can provide transportation to and from the train station.
We just opened the B&B in June 2017, so both suites are very fresh and modern. The Studebaker Suite is brand new construction opened in February 2018.
Contact us with questions at email@example.com or call 304-535-8235.
“This is a wonderful place! It is secluded yet close to the museums and tourist attractions. It is super-clean, well stocked, and the host’s are top-notch. Book it.” – Scott
Please note that this is a non-smoking property. Smoking is permitted outside the property fence only.
Breakfast is totally on your terms. Included in your room rate is a private DIY breakfast catered to your preference that may include continental-style offerings such as bagels and cream cheese, muffins, cinnamon rolls, fruit, yogurt, cereal, instant oatmeal, freezer waffles, or toast and jam. See below for kitchenette amenities. Coffee, tea and OJ are always available.
Guests in both of our suites are welcome to hang out on our quaint front porch (with a porch swing, of course) or stroll through our lush gardens and relax in the gazebo.
Rockhaven Amenities (both suites)
- Queen-size bed with new Leesa mattress
- Kitchenette space with mini-fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, Keurig coffeemaker, sink and dishware.
- Private bathroom and living area in the suite
- Central AC/heat along with a space heater and portable fan
- Cable TV (DirectTV)
- Reliable and robust wireless Internet
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Designated outdoor space adjacent to each suite
- Door lock for safety and privacy
- Bed linens, extra pillows and blankets
- Towels, soap, lotions and shampoo
- Hair dryer
- Iron or steamer
- We can safely accommodate your bicycle or motorcycle.