An intimate ceremony inside Rockhaven B&B or outdoors in our flower-filled garden may be the ideal option if you are looking for a beautiful out-of-the-way spot to tie the knot or renew your vows with the love of your life.
You can experience a small, uniquely personal ceremony here that fits your budget. As needed, we can connect you with a wedding planner, officiant and photographer. We can coordinate a three-course catered dinner set up either indoors or outdoors, as you prefer. You can include up to four guests for the ceremony and reception.
Your elopement package will include:
- Two-hour indoor and/or outdoor venue rental (including set-up and clean-up).
- A required two-night stay in one of our spacious guest suites at Rockhaven B&B for for Friday, Saturday or Sunday elopements. (Monday-Thursday elopements require only a one-night stay at a reduced package price.)
- In-room breakfast both mornings of your stay.
- Access to a second changing room for wedding party preparation in addition to your guest suite.
- A small bouquet and boutonniere.
- A small wedding cake.
- A complementary bottle of sparking wine.
- Partyware (plates, napkins, utensils, wine glasses, etc.)
The hosts will be on site in most circumstances. If the hosts are unable to be on site, we will be available by mobile phone/text.
Depending on availability, your guests may also rent guest rooms for overnight stays. See Rooms & Rates.
Your ceremony must be reserved with us at least 60 days in advance. Subject to availability.
Contact Lynn at email@example.com or (304) 525-8235 for pricing and to schedule a visit.
For couples wanting additional guests, rest assured that we will be working this summer to prepare the property for microweddings of up to 25 guests. If you are planning out to late summer or fall 2018, let us know, and we may be willing to accelerate our landscaping renovations.